Women's Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray QuadraLam fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the updated patterning and fit deliver greater mobility. On-the-water comforts are enhanced by the innovative, patented TIZIP side-zipper that enables quick relief and makes getting in and out of waders easier than ever. Take advantage of waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and high-waist conversion on warm days. Or when temperatures drop, find instant relief for cold fingers inside plush, reach-through, hand warmer chest pocket. Additional refuge for flies, tools, and loose gear comes in the form of a zippered top-stash pocket, keeping everything you need for a banner day on the water within close range.
- Durable and breathable Toray® QuadraLam 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on & off
- Reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Patented built-in gravel guards with boot hook, anatomically correct stockingfeet
- Updated women's features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, & women's-specific fit
- 3 belt loops with a 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
Toray fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, Simms will repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, Simms will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED - Return your leaking waders to Simms for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON SIMMS - If your waders leak within the first year, Simms will repair them at no charge.