The Women's Freestone® Waders were designed with input from Simms' top female fishing guides and features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. The durable, breathable 4-layer Toray & QuadraLam build handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Women's-specific cut & fit provides greater mobility & all-day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand-warming chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- 3 belt loops with a 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
Toray fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, Simms will repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, Simms will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED - Return your leaking waders to Simms for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON SIMMS - If your waders leak within the first year, Simms will repair them at no charge.