Freestone Z Waders - Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray QuadraLam fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water.
When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone Z Waders - Stockingfoot a TIZIP waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus 2 large fleece-lined hand-warming pockets to warm up cold fingers.
Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
- Durable & breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower
- TIZIP waterproof center front zipper
- Left chest, water-resistant zippered storage pocket & 2 micro- fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Interior zippered security chest pocket
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, Simms will repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, Simms will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED - Return your leaking waders to Simms for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON SIMMS - If your waders leak within the first year, Simms will repair them at no charge.