Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Our purpose-built Flats Sneakers is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Nonmarking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe, & synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Nonabsorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride
- Women's size converts to Men's size by reducing Women's normal foot size by 1. A Women wearing a size 9 will likely be fitted by a Men's size 8.
- Cleat Compatibile
Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology allows you to fish all day without foot fatigue. The bio-mechanically correct arch support aligns the foot into a correct neutral position, providing superior comfort and support. In addition, a structured heel cup provides increased ankle support and aids in the body's ability for natural shock absorption. Each shoe and flip with Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology will keep your feet supported for a rigorous day on the water.